REFUND, EXCHANGE AND DELIVERY POLICY
Thanks for shopping at Blue Mountain Water’s online store!
Please read the following and contact us if you have questions or need more information, we are always happy to help.
- Exchanges are processed only for expired items.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item(s) must be in the original packaging.
- Your item(s) needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- You should not accept a delivery if your item(s) are damaged or leaking. Once a delivery is accepted, it cannot be returned for any other reason but expiration.
- Your item(s) can be exchanged for exact or similarly priced cases.
- In the event you need to do an exchange, you must first return the item(s) to us. This can be done by either returning it to us at LP#856, Eastern Main Road, Guaico; or by giving it to our delivery driver upon your next purchase. Your exchange will then be processed and delivered to you within 7 days.
- Refunds will be processed only in the event you have placed an order and we do not have the item in stock.
- Once your refund is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card.
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be notified via the email address supplied to us, once the refund has been processed.
• Upon payment verification, delivery will be made based upon the shipping option chosen.
• Orders received after 12 noon will be processed on the next working day.
• Deliveries will be made Monday to Saturday between the hours of 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Delivery will be made ONLY to shipping address initially provided during sale transaction.
If there are any questions regarding our delivery policy, you may contact us using the information below.
LP 856 Eastern Main Road
Last Edited on 2017-03-02